4Scarrs Gaming Road to 1K YouTube Subscribers Super Duper Contest Details

*Prize list and sub numbers updated 5/6*

As many of you know from my streams, I've been talking about a "super duper" giveaway that I'll be having once I reach 1K subs on YouTube. Initially, I was going to give hints as I reached certain milestones such as 800, 900 and 950 subs. Instead, I've decided to go a different route and share the prizes that will be given away when I hit the magical 1k sub mark.

The "super duper" giveaway contest will open to subscribers only and begin when I hit 1K subs on my YouTube channel. As of today, April 27 April 28 May 4, I am at 898 907 958 962 YouTube subs. That means, we are 102 93 42 38 subs away from opening up and starting the super duper contest. Additionally, the super duper contest will be open world-wide and names will be randomly drawn with the winner choosing their prize from the prize pool. 

Gift cards will be in your local currency and physical items will require you to provide me a shipping address upon claiming your prize. Subscription status will be verified before prize selection begins. Without further ado, here are the prizes for the "super duper" giveaway contest and celebration. There will be a total of 20 21 23  winners drawn. Depending on when the contest starts, this prize pool could expand, I'll update accordingly.

 Super Duper contest prizes (*listed updated 5/06*)

  • Stadia Premiere Bundle
  • Chromecast with Google TV
  • Google Play $10 GC
  • PSN $10 GC
  • Xbox $10 GC
  • Nintendo eshop $10 GC
  • Amazon $10 GC
  • 2x Stadia Pro 3 month subscription (new accounts only)
  • Outriders on Stadia
  • 2x Xbox indie game 6 pack
  • Judgment Xbox Series X|S
  • MLB The Show PS5/PS4
  • MLB The Show Xbox / Xbox Series X|S
  • MotoGP 2021 Xbox Series X|S
  • Knight Squad 2 Nintendo Switch
  • The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark Xbox Series X|S
  • Super Meat Boy Forever Xbox Series X|S
  • NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 PlayStation 4/5
  • 4Scarrs Gaming T-shirt XL
  • Roccat Kone Pro Gaming Mouse
  • Roccat Kone Pro Air Gaming Mouse
Information on how to enter the "super duper" contest will be posted as the contest draws near.

How are you able to give away such awesome prizes?

Some of you might be wondering how I am able to give away all these prizes. The majority of these prizes, approximately 75%, are bought and purchased by myself out of my own pocket. The other 25% have been purchased with the support I have received from the 4Scarrs Gaming community via https://www.buymeacoffee.com/4Scarr.

What can I do to help?

As I stated above, the "super duper" contest will start once I hit 1K subs on YouTube. If you are reading this and haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel, please consider doing so now. Although my channel is 100% Stadia content, this doesn't mean you have to be a Stadia supporter to enjoy my content. I've found that the majority of the people I interact with love games and love talking about them just as I do. Furthermore, many of the same games I play are on or are coming to other platforms. The chat is totally laid back and is filled with people who love games across all platforms.

Spread the word

Using the links provided below, tell your friends, followers, family and co-workers who are interested in games about 4Scarrs Gaming and the "super duper" contest. Please use the hashtags #GamingScarrmy and #Stadia100 when sharing on social media.

As always, thank you so much for your support. I am truly grateful for each and everyone of you. ❤🎮


  1. This is gonna be awesome! ������

  2. This is gonna be awesome! :-D

  3. YOU ROCK JON! Can’t wait for more streams. Epic prizes!

  4. Amazing! Good luck to all that enter! Im gonna talk to ya more and get some tips so I can get a nice big community and do a huge sweet giveaway like this!! WOW Thank you Sir! Truly are a king and scholar for doing this! Thanks for spreading positivity and joy in this ever expanding gaming Community!


Post a Comment